Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

The end of May


The last few weeks have brought so many chances to spend time with some pretty amazing people. One session I had recently was with this very beautiful lady. I met her through a mutual friend quite a few years ago and I have to say over the years of getting to know her she has grown more and more beautiful. I couldn't believe her eyes when I began editing the photos, they just draw you in!


I love the time I spend taking photos with people and how we basically get to laugh and smile (with a few model poses thrown in) through the span of a few hours. The time I get with these people is worth soooo much more to me then a few photos. My photos bring back so many wonderful memories of the time spent with people I consider friends. 



A little while back I spent some time with a baking friend. That's right I said baking! She is my recipe supplier! She loves to use "Stumble Upon" and finds some pretty amazing takes on common recipes and some new ones I would have never thought up. She is a super talented young lady with a great voice, some mad skills with a plethora of instruments and a heart to worship God. LOVE HER! 








 She is all set to graduate high school here soon and I am sure she has a very bright future. One I look forward to seeing blossom. 























One of my last sessions in May was of a best friends little brother. Although he is not quite as little as I remember he was when I met him over 12 years ago! How time flies. But, he has grown into an amazing young man with such a big heart. He is always so much fun to be around and our time taking photos was no different. 






























He is all set to graduate in just a short few weeks and hopes to pursue athletic medicine. Such a talented athlete and team player I know that he will do amazing! 

May was such a blast getting to spend time with people in all walks of life. Looking forward to June and the many exciting things coming down my path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment