Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dave and Trish Wedding Day




A whole month... I cannot believe it has been a whole month since I have posted. Sessions have been a little farther between, but with life lately it is actually nice to have a little less work. I did in June however, have the immense pleasure of photographing a close friends wedding. I was so grateful for dry weather. With June being so wet, I had to prepare a very rustic waterproofing kit for my camera just in case... very thankful I didn't have to use it! The wedding ended up having clouds with sun breaks and it was simply beautiful. Dave and Trish picked the perfect day. The wedding was held in Dave's parents back yard and really seemed to set a relaxed and simple atmosphere. It was so very apparent from the smiles these two had, this day was precisely their dreams coming true.









I believe weddings are such a beautiful event. I was so blessed to get to share these moments with them. I can't help but reflect upon my own wedding day. When God brings two lives together, I can't help but be in awe of His amazing plan. Our lives can seem in such chaos and we don't always know why we have to endure the things we do. But, His love is so evident in the relationships He blesses us with. I know both Dave and Trish have come down some difficult roads. Their joy is so apparent, I know they are simply so grateful to have each other down whatever paths God leads them.  






The chance to share in moments as special as these makes me reflect on the many blessings of my life. God's love is so apparent if we simply take a few minutes to look around. Those people who love and support us, ones so apparent during a wedding, are another way we can see God's love in our lives. People and relationships we should be thankful for. Dave and Trish, thank you for trusting me on your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment