Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thankful...











 There are many things in life to be thankful for. Children are definitely one of them. I was given the chance to photograph three little boys lately that reminded me of why children are so precious. Often times we forget how simple life should be. It gets so complicated with all the technology that surrounds us. So many things that compete for our attention. Oh the distractions! Kids are so curious about their worlds. Looking at things from an unbiased perspective. If we could only do the same some days!



These first photos are from a session with two little boys. The whole session was focused on letting them just be boys and run around and have fun. I will admit it is much harder to capture photos when the subjects move around this much!! But, they seemed to have a really good time and it made the session go by super fast and was all the more enjoyable seeing them enjoy themselves. Though there were a few tears, their laughter and little boy antics were a joy to capture.

 

My next little one session was for a one year birthday. This cute boy was a little timid at first but the smiles did come eventually! I got to have my daughter on this shoot and she really enjoyed a full football field to run around on ... Malachi seemed to find her pretty interesting or at least entertaining. 




                     

I truly love this age. The sponges they seem to be at this age reminds me to look around me a bit more. Not just ignore the simple things. Like remembering even a dandelion is actually an amazing creation, not just a weed in my yard! May we all see the world like a child. Simple. Beautiful. Wonderful. 


u

No comments:

Post a Comment