Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The end of a busy month.

I do have to say, July was one of the busiest months for me. I didn't realize how busy I was until I found myself trying to complete edits on so many sessions I didn't know how I would fit them all in! Don't get me wrong, I am so blessed and honored to be so busy. The end of July in particular held sessions for two families: one, I had never met and another that I have known since I can remember. 



The first family of my weekend was the Goodales. They won a session with me from a local school auction. Their family was a joy to spend time with. 



Most sessions I find myself with many photos where one or more people didn't smile. This family was truly one blessed with amazing smiles and they were all very photogenic. I really enjoyed the chance to capture the beauty of this family!


The very next morning I had the chance to catch up with family. Time can go by so quickly. I remember seeing my cousin Elisha and her family last Thanksgiving and yet to see them again just a few short weeks ago it feels like it has been forever. 



Getting to catch up with them about their lives was a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning. I remember when their son was born and it is so hard to believe the young man that I was taking photos of was the same little guy I still have in my memories. 




I know Haden didn't really like having to look at the camera... so he seemed totally on board when I told him to look away ;) Love this one!



I really love spending time with people and hopefully making "getting their picture taken" less of a chore. I have had many people say " that wasn't so bad" when we finish, which always brightens my day! I so enjoy the time I get to joke and laugh with people. 


Thank you Goodales and Mosers for trusting me to photograph your wonderful family and for putting up with my silliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment