Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A little one and a beach adventure...

My good friends Sarah and Matt had a little girl over a month ago. I was blessed to spend time with her in the first  few hours of her life. I also get to visit with this little one often over the next year and share how she grows.



This being our second photo visit, I can't believe how much Hailey has grown in the last month. She has been giving mom and dad a run for their money and very much growing rapidly. She was already almost double her birth weight by this time!



I asked Sarah during our session if she had any bows or headbands she wanted for Hailey's photos... she had over a dozen! So many I think we only had time for maybe three! We were hoping for sleepy baby photos, but I think that my camera was too distracting... maybe next time!


My next session was with a wonderful family that I have gotten to see grow because of my relationship with the beautiful lady in the photos. Kim and I have worked together for quite a few years and we have shared many work and kid raising experiences. 



Her two handsome boys are 100% boy and are such a bundle of energy!! My little girl had such a blast spending the evening with them. She was spent by the time we made it to the main road. 



Chuck and Kim live in such a beautiful little cove... this beach was very close to their home and was the perfect setting for our adventure. I always love to see what I capture after a session. The above moment melts my heart. 



I love watching all these little ones grow up. To see couples become families and to see them blossom. I am also blessed to capture some of the moments of their growth. Thank you Matt and Sarah, as well as, Chuck and Kim, you are all appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment