Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two great family sessions...

I have had quite a few family sessions lately. All of which have been so much fun to do. The two I am sharing today are families with older kids. I enjoy taking photos of little ones but there is something about teenagers... they are hilarious!



The Costanzo family was a session that was a little bittersweet. Zac, the oldest of this group of boys, was off to Australia the next day. His family is so very proud of him, as he begins this journey to connect with God!



These four boys have been a joy to see grow up. I remember when their mom was still able to look down at most of her boys... now they are definitely taller young men. Each with a personality all their own. 




These two have been such a blessing in my life. I pray for them and their family often and hope the best as they start to see the young men they raised begin to take journeys out into the world. 




My next family session was with a co-workers family. She knew my husband before her and I really had a chance to work together and he always spoke highly of her. Now that we have been working more closely the last couple years, I totally agree with him!



Her family had just returned from a vacation of a lifetime in Hawaii and they were all still in a bit of recovery mode. But, they maintained their great smiles and energy for the duration of our session. I also enjoyed the many "pirate eyes" from Fred. He kept trying to avoid a squinting eye by opening his eyes super wide, which made reviewing images super fun ;)




These two families were a joy to spend time with. I got to laugh and enjoy some great memories. I hope these photos will be reminders of some great memories for both of these families as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment