Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wallace Family

My last session before my little ones makes her arrival.... hopefully soon, was with a family that I have grown to love so very much! The Wallace family has been one of the families I have gotten to see their little one grow and capture some of those milestone moments.



Malachi is 18 months old and becoming a very fun one to photograph! He had many o' dance session during our time and loved just running around! He is alllll boy!



He is also very full of personality which you can probably tell by the face he is giving daddy. They are such beautiful family and I was so happy to get their session in during some of the sunny October weather!



I can never seem to explain how blessed I am by the images I capture. Life is something to be lived and enjoyed. I know my sessions aren't always posing... but sometimes capturing what happens during and in between poses... I admit those moments are my favorite. Proof in this last photo. But, then again you can't really pose an 18 month old can you! Thank you Wallace family!

No comments:

Post a Comment