Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Megan Senior Photos

I was super in love with the weather this September. It gave me many chances to do a couple more sessions as baby draws closer! One of my recent ones was with a beautiful young lady that we will just say is my cousin! Family relations can be so complicated, why spell it out more than that!?



Our session included some time with mom and little brother! This one is just so adorable to me... great idea Terry!! The young lady in the photos is Megan and she is soooo talented. She plays soccer and multiple instruments. 



She also has a love of roses which are so amazing to photograph and I am happy to oblige!



This little family is so sweet. Toby may enjoy being the center of attention as I think proof by the photo above ;)



This family was so fun to spend time with. We adventured into the woods, a stop at a beautiful home and lastly a stop with a view of ferries. I am so blessed to have so many people trust me to capture special moments and sometimes little ones that become special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment