Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Burt Wedding - Gig Harbor Wedding Photographer

My nephew Christopher recently got married to the woman he loves and I got the chance to take a few quick images after the ceremony. I was taking photos for another family during the ceremony, but was excited to be able capture of few pictures of the happy couple afterwards!



As you can tell he really loves getting his picture taken and me putting him in awkward poses!



I love her brown eyes in the photo below!



As he is preparing to go into the military ... but of course a picture with a gun!


Congrats Christopher Jarid and Emily Burt, I pray so much love, joy, patience, kindness and sooo much more for you in this new adventure you have just started. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much again for rushing out from your other shoot to get some of Jarid and I. It meant so much. We will always have amazing pictures to look at and remember our amazing day. Plus, I get to call you family now :) Added bonus.

    ReplyDelete