Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Turner Family - Tacoma Family Photographer

There are a few people in my life that when I look back I know our paths crossed in such a God orchestrated way. This beautiful lady and I have known each other for nearly 10 years. We met at training for a job in Bellevue. We both were going to be working in different cities, yet we hit it off and kept in contact. 



I am so grateful time has strengthened our relationship. That our kiddos are getting to grow together. And we share so many similar passions.



One really fun aspect of our little session was having my husband along. These smiles aren't because I'm funny... my other half is dancing and singing behind me. Sometimes I wish I had a camera behind me as well!



So much fun taking photos of such a precious family! Love you Turners!

No comments:

Post a Comment